Streamlabs’ new workflow enhancements help you seamlessly transition from recording to editing in seconds using our suite of creator tools.
Whether you're a gamer capturing epic moments or a creative soul expressing ideas, the journey from capturing content to presenting it to the world should be as smooth as possible. Recognizing this need, Streamlabs set forth to redefine the content creation workflow by creating a suite of tools that work seamlessly together to create the content of your dreams.
To simplify the entire process, we’re happy to announce that our tools now allow creators to transition from recording to editing with just the click of a button. By providing a unified suite of tools that merge all facets of content creation, Streamlabs ensures that creators can focus on creating, diversifying their content, and expanding their audience. Keep reading to learn more about enhancing your creator workflow with Streamlabs.
How Streamlabs Seamless Creator Workflow Can Improve Your Content
Integrated Ecosystem: Streamlabs offers a connected experience, removing the disruptions of shifting between multiple tools. We've interlinked everything from capturing the initial footage to refining the final cut.
Diversify Content: This creative suite offers tools that cater to a broad spectrum of content, whether for YouTube, podcasts, or short-form videos like TikTok, Shorts, or Reels.
Grow Your Audience: As a content creator, building a strong presence across multiple platforms has become increasingly important in today's digital age. With so much competition, reaching a vast audience is essential to grow your brand and ultimately drive success.
Fortunately, with our platform, achieving this has never been easier. Our tools enable you to create high-quality content ideally suited to sharing and promoting across social media and YouTube. Whether you're a seasoned streamer or just starting, our platform provides the perfect solution for building a loyal and engaged following.
Efficient Workflow: The intuitive design and functionality make it simple to transition from recording to editing and sharing content across platforms.
Cost-effective: Access a suite of core features completely free. For those desiring more, Streamlabs Ultra provides advanced pro features ($19 for premium versions of all creator apps under the Streamlabs umbrella).
Navigating the Streamlabs Workflow
From Streamlabs Desktop:
- Locate your recording
- If you just finished a recording, click on the Recordings tab at the bottom left side navigation bar in Streamlabs Desktop
- Select the recording you want to edit or publish.
- Click either Clip to open Cross Clip, Transcribe to open Podcast Editor, or Edit to open Video Editor.
- Get to editing!
From Streamlabs Talk Studio:
- In Talk Studio, go to Broadcasts and Recordings within your Account Settings.
- Find and select the desired recording.
- Click the Edit button next to your recording and choose your editing preference (converting to a short-form video with Streamlabs Cross Clip, adding subtitles and other elements with Podcast Editor, or editing with Video Editor).
Note: This workflow feature only works with the video file version of your recording. However, if you wish only to have audio for your final product, you can choose to edit the video using Podcast Editor and export it as an mp3 file.
Streamlabs Tools and How They Help Creators
Streaming & Recording:
- Streamlabs Desktop: Versatile desktop software ideal for live streaming and recording. Customize your streams and recordings with innovative alerts, overlays, and more (for both PC and Mac).
- Streamlabs Talk Studio: Efficient cloud-based application that enables streaming and recording (solo or with guests).
Editing & Publishing:
- Streamlabs Cross Clip: Effortlessly edit your clips into vertical content for TikTok, Reels, and YouTube Shorts.
- Streamlabs Podcast Editor: Editing platform for podcasts, offering various editing solutions such as text-based video editing, subtitles and captions, and much more.
- Streamlabs Video Editor: Web-based video editing that fosters collaboration and allows direct publishing to YouTube.
With these enhanced capabilities, Streamlabs offers content creators an efficient built-in workflow to make creating compelling content that much easier. Dive in and make the most of the seamless Streamlabs experience today.