In order for you to be able to use the bot in the Discord you have to link your Twitch account together with your Discord account so the bot knows who you are. This will only take a minute and all you have to do is follow the steps below.
Message the bot on discord
1. Right-click on the bot in the members list and select `message`
2. Send a message to the bot saying
3. Copy part of the response starting with /w
In the screenshot below you I copied the text inside the red box.
Complete linking process on twitch
1. Head over to https://www.twitch.tv/streamlabs
2. Paste the message directly into the chat and don't edit the message, you should now see that the Chat button changed to Whisper
3. Press the Whisper button without editing any of the text
4. After step 3 is done, you should receive a Discord message from the bot saying that the linking process was complete, it should look like this.
Now that you are fully linked you can use any command that is set to be used in Discord. If a command you are trying to use works on Twitch but not Discord, let the bot owner know so they can update it.