In June 2020, Streamlabs launched its #Creators4BIPOC Equality Commitment. It was our long-term response plan to empower black, indigenous, and people of color.
As part of this initiative, Streamlabs announced a ten-year, $1,000,000 minimum commitment to organizations to address the barriers that disproportionally affect BIPOC creators. To date, Streamlabs has donated the first $100,000 to various nonprofit organizations.
Today, Logitech for Creators, which brings together Streamlabs, Blue Microphones, and Mevo, is announcing July as #Creators4BIPOC month. We are working together with more than 50 creators throughout the month to raise funds for charities that amplify underrepresented voices. In addition, Logitech is committing $250,000 to match funds raised by creators for nonprofit organizations fighting for racial equality and justice.
Ways to Get Involved
- Schedule a charity stream with Streamlabs Charity. Any creator can raise funds for or donate to any charity on the Streamlabs Charity platform. Visit https://streamlabscharity.com/p/creators4BIPOC for the complete list of charities you can contribute to or schedule a charity stream for.
- Put a donation link in your bio using Willow: Streamlabs’ new link-in bio-tool makes it simple to give your audience an easy, actionable way to make a difference. After scheduling a charity fundraiser on Streamlabscharity.com, creators can add a link to their fundraiser using Willow’s link-in bio tools.
- Support creators as they charity stream: All month long, we are working with creators to raise money for charities fighting for racial equality and justice. Follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on the latest charity streams happening throughout the month.
- Donate directly: We are working with more than 20 nonprofit organizations for this July’s donation drive. Logitech will is committing $250,000 to match funds raised by creators for these nonprofits. Check out the full list of eligible charities below.
Charities You Can Support
For #Creators4BIPOC July fundraising, here are the nonprofit organizations that Logitech For Creators will be supporting. Logitech For Creators will match up to $250,000 of funds raised through Streamlabs Charity and Willow Charity platforms.
- A Better Life Foundation
- Entertainment Industry Foundation (AKA Know Your Rights Camp)
- South Asian Americans Leading Together Inc.
- Asian Mental Health Collective
- Monsoon Asians & Pacific Islanders in Solidarity
- WeXL Org
- Policing Equity
- The Loveland Foundation Inc.
- The Bail Project
- BIPOC Support Foundation
- Universal Hip Hop Museum
- RAICES (The Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services)
- Chinese For Affirmative Action
- Detroit Heals Detroit
- Bootstrap Capital, Inc
- National Indian Child Care Association
- JaQuel Knight Foundation
- Black Girls Smile
- Favored Nations
- Black Girl Film School
- National Black Women’s Justice Institute
To learn more about the creators, nonprofit organizations, and how to get involved with the #Creators4BIPOC movement, visit creators4bipoc.com.
Founded on the belief that we want to help creators make a living do what they love, Streamlabs provides a robust suite of features to help creators better engage with their fans, grow audiences, and improve monetization. Building on this mission, Streamlabs is expanding its product with 1) Melon, our browser-based streaming studio, 2) Willow, an all-in-one bio link tool, 3) Oslo, a video review and collaboration tool, and 4) Lucra, a live streaming platform for ticketed events.