As a content creator, you know the importance of streaming DMCA-safe music. Content creators are subject to copyright strikes on their live streams and videos without the rights to the music they play; this can be costly, time-consuming to resolve, and can even lead to a permanent ban on your account.
Click here to browse the complete sound library.
At Streamlabs, we believe in assisting all creators, including musicians, artists, vocalists, and songwriters who create music for you to enjoy. As a result, we’re introducing a library of free music & sounds for your alert notifications, transitions, be right back scenes, & more. We’ve already paid for the rights to use them, meaning you are safe to use them on Twitch, YouTube, and other platforms.
Today, we’ll discuss:
- What is royalty-free music
- How can you use royalty-free music and sounds in your content
- How to use the Streamlabs Sound Library
What Is Royalty-Free Music?
In the simplest terms, “royalty-free” music means that once you’ve purchased a license, you can use the music without paying additional royalties or license fees, regardless of how many times you use it. At Streamlabs, we’ve purchased the rights to use the sounds in our library, so you don’t have to worry about any copyright issues.
How Can You Use Royalty-Free Music and Sounds in Your Content?
There are various ways to use royalty-free music and sounds in your content. Here are a few popular methods. Some of the most popular include:
- Alert Notifications: One of the most common ways to use royalty-free music and sounds is in alert notifications. Whether streaming on Twitch or YouTube, you can add an extra layer of polish to your broadcasts with our library of sound effects.
- Transitions: No matter what scenes you transition from, we have custom sounds to help you create a unique and professional transition.
- BRB/Intermission Scenes: Whether you need to take a quick break or you end your stream, our royalty-free music and sounds can help you create a stream that looks and sounds professional.
- Other Uses: You get instant access to all of our sounds, meaning you can use them in various other ways, such as on social media or in marketing videos, YouTube videos, and Podcasts.
How to use the Streamlabs Sound Library
Accessing our royalty-free library of alert sounds and music is as simple as visiting our website and downloading. No registration is required, and everything is 100% free. After you download the files, you can upload them and use them in any of your content. If you use Streamlabs Alert Box or Intro Maker, these sounds are available directly inside the Media Gallery.
We hope you enjoy our royalty-free sounds, and we can’t wait to hear what you create with them!
Founded on the belief that we want to help creators make a living doing what they love, Streamlabs provides a robust suite of features to help creators better engage with their fans, grow audiences, and improve monetization. Building on this mission, Streamlabs is expanding its product with 1) Talk Studio, our browser-based streaming studio, 2) Link Space, an all-in-one bio link tool, 3) Video Editor, a video review and collaboration tool. And 4) Cross Clip, the easiest way to convert Twitch clips to videos for TikTok, Instagram Reels, and YouTube Shorts.