You can now install matching sets of Streamlabs widgets with one click, exactly like you’d install an overlay.
Wouldn’t it be cool if your entire streaming experience from overlays to widgets was matching, beautiful, and totally on point? Now it is with free widget themes available in Streamlabs Desktop!
If you are a streamer — here is what you can do now with widget themes available right now within Streamlabs Desktop:
Enable end-to-end customization of your stream
- Customize your entire stream experience and not just the overlay
- Supported widgets include: Alertbox, Goals, Event List, The Jar, Donation Ticker, Chatbox, Viewer Count, Credits, and Stream Boss
Stand out with great looking designs that are yours for free
- Deliver a more cohesive viewing experience to your audience
- Check out 9 rich designs available today, ranging from a Fortnite theme to immersive music or a cooking theme
- We’ll be releasing many more each week!
Get going in seconds — widget themes install in 1 click from Streamlabs Desktop
- One click install. Easy as pie
How do I actually use this? Great question. Glad you asked!
- Open up Streamlabs Desktop. If you don’t have it yet, get it here. It’s free and a breeze to set up
- Log in
- Go to <Library> tab at the top left corner and click on <Widget Themes> right below
- Pick your favorite widget
- Proceed to crush your stream
If you’re looking for a style or theme that’s not in the Library yet, never fear! We’ll be adding tons more themes in the coming weeks so definitely keep an eye out. You can also tell us what widget themes you want to see next @StreamlabsHQ. We’d love to hear from you!
- Beautiful widget themes can be installed to your stream with one click
- They’ll always be free and available from Streamlabs Desktop
- 9 themes are live right now and more will be added each week