Your social media accounts are defined as your Destinations on Talk Studio. All major platforms supported. (ie. YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, X, Trovo, Linkedin) Below are a few guidelines to follow per social media account:
1. To locate your Destinations, click your Account icon > Account Settings.
2. From your Destinations page, click Add Destination at the bottom of the page.
(*If you own more than one account/channel per email address, please log out of your account domain (eg. Facebook.com, YouTube.com, Twitch.com, etc.) before pressing Add Destination so that you are prompted to log in to the appropriate account.)
1. Click Add Destination > Facebook Profile.
2. Click the link to "Choose what you allow" to go over your Talk Studio requested permissions.
3. Enable content for any Group or Page you created using your personal profile.
(*To edit your profile permissions or privacy settings, please visit your Facebook Business Integrations page.)
Please ensure that you have visited your Group's Main Feed > Members section, where your personal profile should be displayed as an 'Admin'.
(*If you do not see your personal profile displayed as an admin, your group was created using a different email address & personal profile. Please contact the owner of the group to send you an invite or log in to the correct account.)
1. From your Destinations page, click Add Destination > Facebook Group.
2. From the list, select the Group you would like to add.
3. Now visit your Facebook Group Settings > Apps page. Enter "talk studio" in the provided search box in order to download the "Talk Studio (Streaming)" app to your Group.
Please ensure that you have visited your Page Settings > New Pages Experience, where your personal profile should be displayed under "People with Facebook access".
YouTube has two (2) verification steps you must complete for Talk Studio. If you just created a new YouTube account or channel, please visit the link below to verify your channel through text messaging. (24-hours to verify)
Once verified, please visit your YouTube Studio. At the top right of your screen, locate and click Create > Go-live > Right now > Built-in webcam. *This step is crucial to complete so that your channel is not flagged as a bot or spam account.
Mark your initial livestream as "Unlisted". Doing so will help ensure that your livestream does not end up in your channel's public search results. Once 24 hours have passed since your initial livestream, you have completed your YouTube channel verification.
Custom RTMP Setup
Also known as a Real-Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP), adding a Custom RTMP destination will allow you to broadcast to another social media account not natively supported on Talk Studio, such as TikTok or Rumble.
1. From your Destinations page, click Add Destination > Add Custom RTMP.
2. Then enter the unique name, RTMP URL, and Sream key in the fields provided.