Full power of your desktop app at your fingertips
You’re a streamer, not a juggler. Don’t waste time searching through your scenes, stay present with your audience, and push a button to make changes on the fly.
Think of it as a remote control for your TV — all the features of Streamlabs Desktop in your hand via your smartphone.
- Switch between your Streamlabs Desktop scenes
- Start and Stop Streaming
- Start and Stop Recording
- Hide and Show sources
- Play and Mute Audio
You can now perform actions in your stream by clicking icons on your phone when you are streaming from your desktop PC. No need to memorize keyboard shortcuts. Boost your production value with the new remote control feature on Streamlabs Mobile and Streamlabs Desktop.
Here’s how it looks on your phone:
And here is how it feels
How do I get this? Good question
- First, you want to make sure that you download Streamlabs Desktop. It’s free and that’s what actually powers your stream. Get it here
- If you are on Android — get remote control here
- If you are on iOS — get it here
Roger that. How do I pair my phone with Streamlabs Desktop?
- Download and Install Android version 1.3.29
- Ensure that your phone is connected to the internet on the same network connection as your desktop computer
- Open Streamlabs Desktop, go to “Settings>Remote Control” and look for an account-specific QR code
- Scan QR code with your phone using the Streamlabs mobile app. This scan will pair your phone with Streamlabs Desktop
If you have thoughts or questions on anything ranging from setting up remote control to new features — please reach out to @StreamlabsHQ. Let’s talk!
- Remote control enables you to access all of Streamlabs Desktop functionality with ease from your phone
- Set-up in seconds by scanning QR code available within your Streamlabs Desktop notifications panel
- Get it on Android or on iOS
I am having trouble with syncing my mobile app with Streamlabs Desktop and/or QR codes are not working. What now?
1) Install Android versions 1.3.29 from the Google Play Store
2) Connect your phone to the same internet network as your desktop
3) Allow Streamlabs Desktop to communicate via Windows Firewall by going to Windows Firewall -> allowed apps
4) Open Streamlabs Desktop settings > Remote Control and click to show the QR code
5) Ensure that the QR code is not cropped or obstructed (expand the popup window horizontally if needed)
6) Scan the QR code with the QR scanner in the Streamlabs app (under Remote Control in the sidebar
The app should sync. If it doesn’t , please click `Show Details` under the QR code and send us a screenshot of your entire screen to [email protected]