Going live on Facebook Gaming using Streamlabs OBS is designed to be as stress-free as possible.
One of the great things about using Streamlabs OBS is that when you download and launch the software, it automatically analyzes your internet speed and computer hardware to give you the best settings possible so that you can focus on creating amazing content.
Facebook Gaming is also integrated with Streamlabs OBS with full API support, meaning you get access to a bunch of different awesome features to help you create an excellent live streaming experience for your community.
For now, we are going to cover the necessary steps it takes to go live.
The first step in the process is to make sure you create your gaming creator page. After you have created your page:
- Open Streamlabs OBS and log in via Facebook
- A pop up will prompt you to select the Facebook Gaming Page you want to stream to
- After you’ve connected your page, you’ll be able to press the “Go Live” button
- Another window will pop up asking you to add a game category, title, description, and pick your page
- Lastly, click “Confirm & Go Live.” and you will be streaming to your new Facebook Gaming page
And that’s it. Streamlabs has made it super easy to connect your Facebook page and start streaming in minutes.
You can download Streamlabs OBS here.