Facebook Gaming recently added the ability for viewers to subscribe to their favorite creators. Subscriptions are incredibly helpful. Not only do they provide a reliable source of income for streamers, but the additional benefits that subscribers unlock are a great way to incentivize new viewers to subscribe and keep existing supporters happy.
In a recent update to Streamlabs Desktop, we added the ability for streamers to create alerts specifically for gifted subscriptions on Facebook. Today, we will discuss how to add gifted fan subscription alerts to your live stream, the benefits of fan subscriptions, and the requirements to unlock them.
How to add Facebook Gifted Fan Subscriptions Alerts
- First, open the dashboard on Streamlabs.com and navigate to the Alerts Box section.
- Second, click on “Support Gifters” and enable the alerts
- Third, customize your alerts including the animation, sound, image, and much more.
Facebook Fan Subscription Benefits
One of the most appealing benefits of subscribing to a Facebook Gaming creator is getting access to a ton of exclusive content. What content and how much you give your supporters is up to you. Below we've compiled a list of some of the most common benefits creators provide their subscribers.
- Supporter-only polls or Q&As: give supporters more ways to engage and interact with you.
- Behind-the-scenes: Give viewers a look at the production and day-to-day activity of your live stream.
- Exclusive live videos: Private live videos can provide an opportunity to answer questions and gain feedback from your community.
- Discounts: Provide discount codes for merch, events, or other products through supporter-only messages or posts.
In addition to these benefits, you can also provide supporters with:
- Recognition with shout-outs in public posts.
- Early access to your content with supporter-only Premieres or Watch Parties that later go public.
Requirements to Unlock Facebook Fan Subscriptions
To unlock Facebook Fan subscriptions, creators must have 10,000 followers or 250+ Return Viewers and one of the following in the last 60 days:
- 50,000 Post Engagements
- 180,000 watch minutes
To learn more about community gifting, head to the Facebook Gaming website.
If you have any questions or comments, please let us know. Remember to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
You can download Streamlabs Desktop here.
Read more from Streamlabs: