Below we will share the answers to the most frequently asked questions when it comes to Video Editor:
- How much does Video Editor cost?
Video Editor is a free tool, but if you would like to upgrade for more storage and longer export lengths, check out our pricing page.
- Can I cancel anytime?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Does my client or reviewer need an account?
Nope! You can share your video for review, approval or preview to an unlimited amount of external people. It's 100% free for them and they will not need an account.
- What if I don't have a YouTube channel/account?
You don't need a YouTube channel to login to Video Editor. You can create or login to a YouTube account with Streamlabs ID.
- Do I need to install anything to use Video Editor?
Nope! Video Editor works with your internet browser - both desktop and mobile. For the best user experience, we suggest that you use the newest version of your preferred browser.
- What file formats do you support?
Video Editor currently supports the review and delivery of video and image files. We support all relevant file formats. For the fastest possible video expeience, we suggest that you use .mp4 with the H.264 codec and AAC for audio. Annotations for audio and text file formats are coming soon!
- Does Video Editor have a maximum upload size?
- I'm new to Video Editor and not sure where to begin. Do you have a tutorial to get me started?
Welcome to Video Editor! Check our Quick Setup Guide here for help on getting started with Video Editor.
- I have a bug to report or a feature suggestion. How can I contact you?
Please email us at [email protected]