As a Pro user, switch up your live stream production by selecting different camera angles from your Talk Studio by adding multiple cameras. (*mobile devices not supported.)
How To Add Multiple Cameras
1. From your studio, click the Add Cam button. (Shift+K)
2. Select your camera's video input, resolution, and then click Add. (*Up to 11 cameras with a pro subscription.)
(*To edit camera settings, please remove the camera off your studio then add them back in with your updated changes. *Includes any changes to Mirror My Video and/or Resolution.)
3. Your camera feeds will be displayed from your left navbar. Click the Show/Hide on stream button per camera feed to display them on your main canvas. (*Audio only supported for main camera source.)
4. To remove cameras locate and click the "X" close button per camera feed from your left navbar.
Things To Keep In Mind
- When adding a new camera, please make sure you keep your primary camera on-screen.
- If Local recording is enabled, audio is only supported for your primary camera source. No additional audio sources supported.
- Guests can also add additional cameras, however, please prep beforehand.
- You cannot add the same camera twice.
- Click the Spotlight button to full-screen a secondary camera while using the audio from your primary camera.
Have any questions? Share your experience on Talk Studio with our team by contacting us at, [email protected]. Thank you and happy streaming!