2018 may have just started, but we’ve already got the year started with Tiltify integration. Now, we’re here to revamp livestreaming. Introducing Streamlabs Desktop, the all-in-one streaming software that makes streaming easier and better for free!
We have combined your favorite Streamlabs features with OBS, which is used by 80% of streamers to bring the best of both worlds into a single app. Streamlabs Desktop is a broadcasting software that’s powered by the backend of OBS with other awesome features from Streamlabs. Here are some of the features:
- One Window That Does It All: Streamlabs Desktop has all essential features like Twitch/YT Chat, video preview, video editor, recent events, stream labels and Streamlabs dashboard in one app so you can save your monitor real estate and CPU usage for something else.
- Built-in widgets: Goodbye copy pasta and browser sources! You can now set up and test your widgets in one window.
- Face masks and audio filters: Say hello to next level engagements, tips, and memes. Think of this as Alerts 2.0; your viewers can now spruce up your stream by giving you random pre-selected face and audio filters for tips and subscriptions. This feature can also be triggered without any alerts or events*.
- Smart video encoding: We’ve developed game specific encoders that take encoding to the next level. With machine-learning, custom encoders for some of the most popular games can be yours. Reduce your CPU usage by more than 20% while giving you the same video quality OR make your video look 2x better with the same CPU usage.
Current Supported Games: PUBG, League of Legends, DOTA 2, CSGO, Destiny 2, Fornite and more to come!
- Fast and easy onboarding process: Brace yourself for the fastest onboarding process ever as the initial setup can be done within 60 seconds … unless your computer is powered by hamsters, then this process might take a bit longer.
- Overlays and themes: Pick from the largest library ever for streamers with thousands of animated and regular overlays elements made by 200+ gifted designers to show off your style. $1 million+ worth of overlays, widget themes and art work available for free*.
Like all of our other features, Streamlabs Desktop is free and it’s also open source. We can’t wait to see how this will make streaming better for everyone. In 2017, we released a ton of new widgets & features and added Facebook, Mixer and Periscope integration. We also released our mobile app. We’ll be back with plenty more surprises in 2018. Meanwhile, keep calm and stream on! Install Streamlabs Desktop here.
FYI — This is still a public beta and bugs / issues are expected. Please report them on support.streamlabs.com and for live help, or join the discord server at http://discord.gg/stream.
Have feedback? We’d love to hear it!
*=feature not fully released to all users.