Today creators don't need to limit themselves to just one platform. Livestream to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, Linkedin, Twitter, or even a custom platform of your choice all at the same time. Let’s discuss how and the benefits of multistreaming.
What is multistreaming?
Multistreaming is the ability to go live on more than one platform simultaneously. Content creators only have to stream once and simulcast their content on multiple networks. You just need to have an account per platform then, click Go Live and select as many platforms as you would like to multistream to. Our servers will take care of the rest.
Benefits of multistreaming
- Extend your reach. The more platforms you broadcast to, the more people familiarize themselves with your personal brand. Maximize your chances of getting discovered by new audiences. You no longer have to choose between mainstream and niche platforms. Choose both all at the same time.
- Save time. Avoid broadcasting the same session numerous times. It's more efficient than downloading and re-uploading your content to other platforms.
- Easy setup. On Talk Studio, all you need to do is click Go Live and select all platforms you want to stream to and that's it! Set up your streaming accounts once and never do it again.
- Interact with your community. With multistreaming, we'll populate all chat messages into one chat display for your broadcast, allowing you to interact with your audience all in one place with ease.
- Earn Revenue. Generate extra revenue from your streams per social platform. With Talk Studio, you can set up your donations and donation goals.
Who is using multistream today?
Tens of thousands of people each day are using Talk Studio to multistream. Here are just a few noteworthy mentions:
- Small businesses
- Sports and media commentators
How to multistream
All you need is an account per social platform you want to multistream to. Add them to your Destinations page, click Go Live from your Talk Studio, select the platforms you want to multistream to and that's it! Happy Streaming. :)
Tips for running an effective multistream
- Customize your streams. Make them uniquely yours with different design aspects with Talk Studio.
- Enable Twitter notifications to let your community know when you go live.
- Interact with your audience so that you build a relationship with your community thereby creating more content in the future.
Platforms that support streaming
There are many different platforms. With us you can stream to YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Linkedin, or a custom RTMP.
So how do you decide where to multistream? The safest option is all major social platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, and Linkedin. For niche platforms like Rumble or Instagram consider streaming through a custom RTMP.
Multistreaming solutions: what are my options?
Purchase hardware encoders. This is sophisticated hardware tech that you’d purchase and then stream. The hardware encoder works by sending the feed to multiple streaming platforms. This is likely beyond the scope for most folks, but if you are curious - please reach out to [email protected] and we will help.
Choose Talk Studio or Streamlabs Desktop. These are easy to use and will do all the work for you from the cloud. The cloud or the software encoder works by ending the feed to a cloud-based service and from there sending the feed to multiple streaming platforms.
How to multistream with Talk Studio
Talk Studio is a web-based live streaming service that enables creators to go live easily to social media sites like Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, or Twitch. Make professional-quality streams in seconds all from your browser. No downloads are required for you or your guests. Tons of customization options are available to personalize your show. Monetize your live streams with donations and alerts.
Talk Studio comes with powerful, intuitive features such as:
- No downloads required.
- Set up your Donations to earn income from your livestream
- Alerts enable you to recognize your supporters
- 24/7 best in-class support with real people who want to help you
- Best in class cloud-based infrastructure hosts everything in the cloud, preserving your CPU
- 1080p streaming and recording
- Green Screen capability
- Up to 12 guests for Pro users
- Record your stream or use native recording/local recording without having to go live
- Schedule your streams ahead of time generating momentum and giving your community a heads up
- Multistreaming enables creators to show up on multiple streaming platforms at the same time with one click
- Multistreaming lets creators grow their audience, learn more, and grow faster
- Talk Studio is the easiest way to multistream
- Talk Studio has incredible audio-video quality, is hosted on best-in-class cloud infrastructure, and comes packed with features. Multistream with Talk Studio today and grow your stream!