How long do customers have to submit a claim for refund or replacement?
- Any claim for misprinted/damaged/defective/undelivered items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received.
- You will receive an email with shipping information when your package has shipped. Be sure to check your spam folder if you are having difficulty finding this email.
- We do not replace packages marked as delivered. Please reach out to us within 4 weeks of the delivery date if your package is lost in transit or not tracking.
- Refunds will only be granted for damaged, defective, or undelivered claim types submitted within the 4 week time window. Please submit your claim as soon as possible to avoid missing the claim window.
- You can check the status of your order or cancel with the link provided in your order confirmation email (be sure to check your spam folder).
- If you cannot find the email, please email us at [email protected] with your first and last name, email used on the order, and/or order number so that we can check the status of for you.
- It is the responsibility of the store owner to ensure proper merch design and color selection. Be sure to research DTG printing guidelines before designing and selling merch.
- If an item is not to your liking but the fulfillment center determines that is was printed according to your design, no refund will be granted.
- Our fulfillment centers do their best to catch any orders with extreme design issues and place them on hold for correction before printing.
We do not provide exchanges or refunds due to sizing issues as all of our products are custom-made-to-order.
What if a customer wants to cancel an order?
Customers will receive a confirmation email after completing an order. The confirmation email will provide customers with a link (CLICK HERE) that gives them order information as well as the option to cancel an order. Cancellations can only be made before an order reaches the fulfillment stage. Fulfillment usually takes 12-24 hours after an order is placed but can sometimes be faster or longer. Please check your spam folder and verify that you are checking the correct email address if you do not see your order confirmation.
Using the CLICK HERE link is where you can cancel your order, see your order status, and locate your order information from within your order confirmation email:
**If you are experiencing issues with cancelling an order using our automated cancellation button, please check to make sure you don’t have pop-ups blocked in your web browser. If you still are not able to cancel your order please reach out to support as soon as possible via [email protected] **
What happens if a package isn’t delivered, but tracking says it was?
- We will cover courier errors including lost or damaged in transit, postage due errors or generally misrouted packages when tracking provides no clear details or cause.
- In the rare cases that a parcel is marked as delivered by the courier, but the recipient reports they have yet to receive it - we do not cover the cost of reshipping the order.
- In most instances, it is found that the delivery was made, but left at the local post office. Recipients should reach out to their local post first to locate their package. Should the package not be at the post office, recipients should reach out to the courier and inquire if any additional details were left by the delivery person - e.g. "left under a table on the back porch."
- If your package is lost or damaged in transit please contact [email protected] with the title “Lost (Order #)” so we can place a new manual order to have it re-shipped
- Streamlabs will not cover the cost of the replacement if the item was marked as delivered. Reach out to the courier to file a claim for the delivered items that you did not receive.
What happens if the recipient's address was wrong?
- It is the customer's full responsibility to correctly input their information. In the event a customer enters the wrong address and the order has already been fulfilled, the customer will have to wait for the order to make its way back to our fulfillment centers in order for a re-shipment to be placed. In order for a re-shipment to be placed, the customer will need to send in a small re-shipment fee via their Paypal to [email protected] and confirm their updated address.
- We cannot guarantee that all orders will arrive back to our fulfillment centers. Should they become lost in transit along the way it is the customer's full responsibility to place a new order due to the incorrect address submission.
Do all items in the order always ship together?
- Each item we ship may have different delivery times. This is because some products are packaged and shipped separately.
- For example, we send our posters in super-durable tubes. Obviously, a canvas won't fit in there.
- Shipping prices are cumulative. When you're calculating shipping prices on your end, make sure to add up the different shipping prices for all of the products you're sending.
- For example, you can order a t-shirt with a flat rate shipping price of $5.00. Each additional t-shirt adds $0.75 for shipping. If you add a tote to the order, then it will also cost simply an additional $0.75. However, if you choose another product, like a mug (that requires different packaging), then you'll have to add the full shipping price. In this case, it would be an additional $6.95.
What is your print file content policy?
We want that submitted content is respectful of others and of the law, so keep that in mind before you hit the launch button on your store. Content that is hateful, illegal, and that violates intellectual property rights may be reviewed and removed at any time.
Note that by using our services, you agree to follow our guidelines and Terms of Service. By uploading print files to your library or an order, you agree that you are solely responsible for the content in those print files and that you own the rights to print, use, sell, and distribute the content.
As always, if you still have further questions please submit a ticket.