We understand that as a customer, you may have questions about purchasing merch from a Streamlabs powered storefront. In this post, we aim to provide clear and concise answers to address any uncertainties you may have.
Refunds and Cancellations
What is the Return/Refund Policy?
- Any claim for misprinted/damaged/defective/undelivered items must be submitted within four weeks after the product has been received.
- You will receive an email with shipping information when your package has shipped. Be sure to check your spam folder if you are having difficulty finding this email.
- We do not replace packages marked as delivered. Please reach out to us within four weeks of the estimated delivery date if your package is lost in transit or not tracking.
- Refunds will only be granted for damaged, defective, or undelivered claim types submitted within the four week time window. Please submit your claim as soon as possible to avoid missing the claim window.
- You can check the status or cancel your order with the link provided in your order confirmation email (be sure to check your spam folder). Orders can only be canceled if they have not entered the fulfillment process.
- If you cannot find your order confirmation email, please submit a ticket including your first and last name, email used on the order, and/or order number so that we can check the status for you.
- We do not provide exchanges or refunds due to sizing issues as all of the products are custom-made-to-order. Sizing varies from product to product, so we recommend using the sizing guide on the product page to determine your correct size. General sizing information can be found here
How Can I Cancel My Merch Order?
You will receive a confirmation email after completing your order. The confirmation email will provide you with a link that provides order information as well as the option to cancel an order. Cancellations can only be made before an order reaches the fulfillment stage. Fulfillment can start within an hour of order placement, so please ensure that you cancel your order as soon as possible if you wish to cancel. Please check your spam folder and verify that you are checking the correct email address if you do not see your order confirmation.
Using the Order Status link is where you can cancel your order, see your order status, and locate your order information from within your order confirmation email:
Note: If you are experiencing issues with canceling an order using our automated cancellation button, please check to make sure you have disabled pop-up blockers in your web browser. If you still are not able to cancel your order, please reach out to support as soon as possible by submitting a ticket.
Shipping, Packaging, Fulfillment, and Import Duties
My Package Wasn’t Delivered
- We will cover courier errors, including lost or damaged in transit, postage-due errors, or generally misrouted packages when tracking provides no clear details or cause. All claims must be made within four weeks of the estimated or actual delivery date to be eligible for a refund or replacement.
- Parcels not received but marked as delivered by the courier are not eligible for a refund.
- In most instances, it is found that the delivery was made but left at the local post office. You should reach out to your local post first to locate the package. Should the package not be at the post office, you should reach out to the courier and inquire if any additional details were left by the delivery person - e.g., "left under a table on the back porch."
- If your package is lost or damaged in transit, please submit a ticket. with the subject “Lost (Order #)” so we can place a new manual order to have it re-shipped.
- Streamlabs will not cover the cost of the replacement if the item was marked as delivered. Reach out to the courier to file a claim for the delivered items that you did not receive.
What Happens If My Address Was Incorrect?
- You are responsible for entering complete and correct information on your order form. Please reach out to our support team as soon as possible if you believe you have entered the incorrect address. In the event that you have entered the incorrect address and the order has already been fulfilled, we will not be able to update the address on your shipment. The order will be routed back to the fulfillment center and available for a reshipment to your correct address once it arrives. Reshipments require a small reshipment fee via PayPal. If you do not wish to receive the reshipment, your item will be donated by the fulfillment center, and you will not be eligible for a refund.
- We cannot guarantee that all orders will arrive back to our fulfillment centers. Should they become lost in transit or delivered to the incorrect address, you will not receive a refund. If you wish to receive the item, you will be required to place a new order due to the incorrect address submission.
- Since carriers calculate live shipping rates mainly by the zip code entered, an incorrectly formatted address could be entered, and the package can still ship from our facility.
In some scenarios, the local post can still make the delivery depending on the error that was made in entering the recipient's address. If they cannot deliver the package, it will be returned to our HQ. We will then notify you once this has taken place to take the necessary steps for a re-shipment. Within four weeks, you will need to confirm the updated and correct address and confirm the charges for reshipping the package.
Will My Items Ship Together?
- In some cases, items in your order may be packed and shipped separately. Shipping options and costs are dependent on your shipping address and the specific items in your order. Some items may be required to ship internationally or separately from other items in your order, depending on the availability and dimensions of the item(s) you are ordering.
Where Do Products Ship From?
There are shipping and fulfillment centers worldwide, but some items may only be sourced in specific regions. The largest fulfillment centers are located in the US, Canada, Mexico, Latvia, Spain, England, Brazil, Japan, and Australia. The specific fulfillment center will be selected based on inventory levels and delivery location.
Is Shipping Available for All Countries?
The list of countries to which we do not currently offer shipping may be subject to change due to global events. As of now, we are unable to ship to the following destinations:
- Crimea, Luhansk, and Donetsk regions in Ukraine
- North Korea
Do You Ship to PO Boxes?
We do not recommend using a PO box due to the limitations of some carriers to deliver to a PO box. However, we do ship to APO’s (for the American Armed Forces). Otherwise, we recommend using a physical address to ensure the successful delivery of your items.
Are There Additional Fees for Items Shipped Internationally?
Items shipped internationally may include additional fees like customs, VAT, and other clearance fees that the post office charges upon receiving the ordered items. These fees are the sole responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed by Streamlabs. Depending on availability, some apparel items may be shipped from the United States or the EU without our knowledge. Our fulfillment partners reserve the right to do so to fulfill orders in a reasonable amount of time.
- VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged to all orders fulfilled in Europe, with shipping destinations in the EU.
- VAT is calculated as (product cost + shipping) * Country’s VAT%.
- Orders going to Australia now have to have a 10% GST (Goods and Services Tax) imposed by the Australian government.
- As of February 2022, a consumption tax will be added to orders fulfilled in Japan but delivered outside of Japan.
- When shipping items outside the United States, customs fees may apply based on the country of destination. The exact fee can vary depending on factors such as the value of your order, country-specific limits, and other considerations related to the product. It is the customer's responsibility to cover these fees, which are paid directly to the relevant customs agency by the customer.
How are Products Packaged for Shipment?
Because of the variety of products we fulfill, we package each item based on dimension requirements to ensure protection during shipment. Generally, posters are shipped in kraft tube boxes with plastic end caps. Frames and canvases are usually shipped in corrugated boxes, ranging in dimensions of 26x20x18 to 28x5.5x38.
How Long Will It Take For My Order to Be Fulfilled?
We take about 2–7 business days to create custom apparel products (t-shirts etc.) and 2–5 business days for non-apparel (posters etc.) products. We take between 10–20 days to create and deliver your order for international orders. Once your order is fulfilled, you should receive a tracking number via email.
You can check the status of your order by checking the link in the order confirmation email that you received (be sure to check your spam folder). Please be sure to include your order number when you email us about the status of your merch order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please reach out to our merch support team by submitting a ticket here, including your order number or first and last name and email address on the order.
Why was my order placed on hold?
There could be several reasons why your order is on hold, but there's no need to worry. It's possible that there's an issue with your shipping address or a flaw in the garment's design. We recommend responding to the email you received or submitting a ticket right away so we can provide direct assistance and fulfill your order promptly. Just keep in mind that if your order remains on hold for more than 30 days, it may be canceled and refunded automatically.