For general recordkeeping and accounting, many charities like to export their donation data into a spreadsheet or .csv file. We’ve made this extremely simple, and it only takes a moment. Here’s to export your donation data:
Step 1: Log in to your dashboard
- Login as a charity
- From the header, click on your profile
- Click on the exports link in the payments section.
Step 2: Choose your data
We offer exports on 3 categories of data:
- Global: A generic export of all donation data, optionally segmented by streamer
- Opt-Ins: A list of all the donors that have opted-in to receive email marketing communications from you.
- Charity Event: Donation data segmented by fundraising event.
💡 Note: If your charity accepts donations on behalf of multiple causes, the Global report is where you’ll find the donor-specified allocations for each cause.
Step 3: Export your data
Once you’ve defined the data you’re looking for, click the Export to CSV button, and your data will download. For large downloads, please allow 3 minutes or so to process this request.