Streamlabs Cloudbot is here, and it is the only Chatbot that supports Twitch, Mixer, and Youtube simultaneously!
Cloudbot is an updated and enhanced version of the Chatbot that currently exists inside of Streamlabs Desktop.
The Cloudbot comes with 2 major benefits:
- It’s available to streamers who haven’t made the switch to Streamlabs Desktop yet
- We handle the CPU load on our servers so the load on your CPU stays light
Here’s a look at what Cloudbot has to offer right now (there is more coming soon so stay tuned for updates):
- Commands: Allows your viewers to trigger responses by typing phrases like !hello that the bot can respond to.
- Timers: Automated messages that post on your custom schedule.
- Quotes: This allows viewers or moderators to directly quote things that you’ve said so it can be called up at a later date by using !quote to retrieve a random one.
- Mod Tools: This contains essential chat moderation features such as Caps, Links, Symbol and Word Protection.
- Modules: This contains some minigames such as heist & gamble that can be used together with the loyalty system. There’s also a module to enable chat alerts which will cause the bot to post alert messages when someone follows, subs, etc.. directly in chat.
- Queue: The queue system manages who’s going to be playing with the streamer next or use it to keep track of viewer-submitted Mario Maker Levels.
- Loyalty: The loyalty system tracks the amount of time a viewer has spent in chat and how much loyalty points they’ve accumulated. Loyalty points are used to play minigames, bet on the outcome of a particular event, or to trigger commands.
- Polls: Allows you to start a poll directly in chat and gives viewers the chance to vote on it.
- Betting: Allows your viewers to bet on the outcome of events and be rewarded with more loyalty points if they bet on the right option.
If you have moderators with account access, they can manage it for you directly from the streamlabs.com dashboard instead of having to memorize dozens of chat commands.
The Cloudbot is available for Twitch, Mixer, and Youtube. Because it’s running on our servers in the cloud it won’t add strain to your streaming pc. This also means that you’ll never have to turn it off; it will stay in chat 24/7 once turned enabled.
If you are utilizing Chabot on Streamlabs Desktop, have no fear. We’ll be updating it with the latest features soon!
Are you excited about the new Cloudbot? Follow us on Twitter and let us know what you think. We are always looking for feedback!