When you’re streaming on Twitch, your main focus is likely delivering a quality, engaging stream to whoever may be tuned in at the moment. However, you may be wondering exactly who is watching your stream out of curiosity or maybe to get a better idea of who your biggest fans are. Knowing who is watching your stream is a great way to engage with regulars but also get an idea of when they’re most active on the platform (to create a stream schedule) or pick their brains about the type of content they want to see on stream. No matter your reason for wanting to see who is viewing your stream, there are a few ways you can do it. Keep reading this article to learn more.
- First, head over to your Twitch Creator Dashboard.
- Next, select Stream Manager from the left navigation menu.
- Once you’re in your stream manager, click the three dots next to the My Chat section of your stream chat (under your activity feed), then Users in Chat.
- Here, you’ll see identifiable people who are logged in with chat connected and watching your stream listed in order of broadcaster (you), moderators, and users.
If you’re using the Twitch Mobile app, finding out who is watching your Twitch stream is simple as well.
- Open the Twitch app on your mobile device and make sure you’re logged into the correct account.
- Next, from the home screen, click the Create button (top right of your screen) to switch to your creator dashboard. If you’re already on your creator dashboard (you can tell if the button at the top right says “Watch” instead of “Create”), ignore this step.
- Once you hit the create button, you should have a loading screen that reads Switching to Creator Mode. Once you bypass this screen, select Stream Manager.
- At the very top of the screen, you’ll see your session time (how long you’ve been streaming), viewers, and followers. Select Viewers.
- Similarly to checking who is watching your stream on Twitch Desktop, signed-in users will be displayed as broadcaster (you), moderators, and users.
If you enjoy getting more control and customizing your Twitch stream, chances are you are using a streaming software such as Streamlabs Desktop to get the job done. Below is how to check who is watching your Twitch stream using Streamlabs Desktop.
- Once you’re in Streamlabs Desktop and live streaming on Twitch, head over to your chat.
- Next, to the right of Stream Chat, find the icon that looks like a drawing of two people.
- Click the people icon, then select Users in Chat. You should now see every logged-in user also listed in the same manner as it would appear on Twitch Desktop or mobile.
And there you have it! In just a matter of minutes, you can see exactly who is watching your Twitch Stream. We hope that you found this article helpful. And be sure to download Streamlabs Desktop for all your streaming needs.