Collaborate with your teammates to help you manage your stream by sending an invitation to join your account as your Co-Host. See below for a breakdown per subscription plan:
- Free users - Up to 1 seat
- Standard users - Up to 3 seats
- Pro users - Up to 5 seats
|Invite/Remove Guests||Start/End Stream|
|Screen Share||Close Host Screen Share|
|Add Background Audio||Schedule Streams|
|Show/Hide Comments||Reply on Chat|
|Change Design Profiles||Upload files for Design/Text/Video|
|Edit Styles or Design||Upload Stream Avatar|
|Green Screen||Upload Green Screen Background|
|Add/Edit Banner or Ticker||Broadcasts & Recordings Page|
Send a Team Invite
1. Located on the left side of your Talk Studio, click Team > Invite Member.
2. Enter your teammate's email address and click Send Invite. (expires in 24 hours)
3. Your teammate will receive your invitation through their email inbox to Accept Invite. After clicking the invite button, they will be redirected to talkstudio.streamlabs.com. Please ask them to pick a login method they will remember in the future. They must continue to log in using the same method they chose in order to link their Co-Host account to your account.
4. After they have logged in successfully, you will see their camera feed on the left side of your Talk Studio. To access your team as a co-host, simply click the team name from the drop-down.
5. If a co-host wants to leave your team, they can click the Team name (eg. Host team) for the option to Remove.