Live streamers are unique in that their online persona is their brand. Showing that off to potential sponsors and community members can be difficult when your brand is split between several different online platforms. Your tip page is an extension of your brand. With Streamlabs custom tip page functionality, you can customize it to fit your unique style. Additionally, with monthly tipping, you could receive tips from your community every month.
With an easy-to-use drag and drop content block system and hundreds of unique tip page overlay themes, you can turn your tip page into a beautiful one-stop-resource so your community can view all the important links you want them to see.
How to Customize Your Streamlabs Tip Page
To customize your tip page, log in to the dashboard on Streamlabs.com. Click on “Tip Page” on the left-hand side.
You’ll then be brought to our main tip page editor. From this page, you can pick an overlay theme, manage the content blocks that appear on your page, and even customize some design elements like text color and font to really make it your own.
Customize Your Tip Page With Overlay Themes
We have top designers like Nerd or Die, Visuals by Impulse, Own3d, and more creating new overlay themes for tip pages every week. There are currently over 400 themes in our library.
If you need help finding the perfect theme for your brand, you can narrow down your search in a variety of ways.
- View the most recently added themes or view the most installed themes of all time.
- Search for themes based on the color aesthetic of your brand.
- Choose from a broad list of categories to help you find something minimalistic, vibrant, or related specifically to games.
Custom Design Elements
When it comes to designing your website there are no coding skills required. Below we will cover the various options you can customize in the design section.
Customizable Design Aspects For Your Website include:
- Site Design: Allows you to upload an additional background image and toggle on “Immersive Mode”, which will make the content blocks fill out the whole width of your website.
- Content Design: The “Section Vertical Padding” option allows you to adjust the verticle padding between content blocks on your website and change the color of the content blocks. Adding a “Component Border” allows you your to define your content blocks by giving them a border. The “Component Corner Radius” allows you to smooth out the edges of your content blocks, giving them a more rounded appearance.
- Typography: Allows you to choose the font used in your website. You can pick the heading color and body text color.
- Buttons: “Button Variant” lets you choose how you’d like the buttons on your page, like the donation button, to appear. You can choose to have your buttons rounded, sharp, hollow, or filled in with color.
- Navigation: The “Background Color” in the navigation section will customize the color at the top of our website where your social media links and links to other important pages (like your tip page) are included. “Logo Position” will change the location of your channel image. The default position is located on the left, or you can choose to move them to the center. “Scroll Position” will let you choose if you’d like your channel image to remain fixed on top of the page and always remain present when people scroll. You can also change the size of your logo and the shape.
Drag and Drop Components
The content page allows you to choose what you’d like your viewers to see on your website. You can add multiple pages. For example, some people like their home page to focus on their live stream and have other pages focused on social media, or their merch store.
You can download Streamlabs Desktop here.
Read more from Streamlabs: