To add a chatbox:
- Navigate to the dashboard on our website or download Streamlabs OBS
- Customize Your Settings -- Edit your settings on the website or add a source in Streamlabs OBS> Chat Box Widget> customize your settings and then click save.
Customization options include:
- Theme: used to set the look of your chat overlay using several premade themes or use custom css.
- Badges: set what badges are shown in your chatbox widget. If you want to show mod icons or disable them.
- Extra Emotes: show BTTV or FFZ emoticons on your chat overlay.
- Background Color: set the color behind the chat. (Only worry about this if you are window capturing)
- Text Color: the color of the chat messages in your chat overlay.
- Text Size: set the size of the text in the overlay.
- Hide Message After: used to fade messages out after a set time. You can use the "Always Show Messages" box to disable fading .
- Hide Chatters: can be checked to list names of users you want to hide in your chat. (Such as common bots used).