Step 3 of the credit card donation set up requires your bank information.1. Bank Holder Name - This would be your First and Last Name on the bank...
Step 3 of the credit card donation set up requires your bank information.
1. Bank Holder Name - This would be your First and Last Name on the bank account
2. Bank Holder Type - This should be a checking account, savings accounts will not usually work
3. Bank Country - You will need to enter the country your bank account was created in
4. Bank Account Currency - the currency your bank account uses
5. Account Number/IBAN - *refer to screenshot below
6. Routing Number/Sort/Transit Code- Also known as BIC for EU (Bank Identifier Code) *refer to screenshot below
Examples from Stripe
Streamlabs does not save any of your personal data. Everything you enter is transferred directly to the payment processor and stored there. All of your donations are stored in your personal account with the credit card processor.