So you’ve captured the perfect content on your mobile device but need to edit from your desktop computer or laptop. There’s a simple solution for that— Streamlabs Video Editor, which now features a Mobile QR Code option to seamlessly transfer your image or video content from your mobile device to your desktop for editing. By simply scanning a QR code on your desktop web browser and uploading your assets, the content you need to make your cinematic masterpiece appears in your editor window. Keep reading to learn more.
How to Upload Mobile Images to Video Editor
- From the homepage of Video Editor, scroll down to Supporting Assets in the navigation panel. Towards the top of your Supporting Assets screen, click the Upload button (next to Files).
- Alternatively, you can start from the editing window of a video project by clicking the Upload button in the Media section of your project.
- Next, select Upload from Mobile in the dropdown.
- When the blurred QR code appears on the screen, click it to reveal the QR code.
- Scan the QR Code, which will bring you to an upload screen via your mobile browser.
- Select Upload Files and choose from the options for uploading media.
- Select the content to upload and Select Add.
- Your content should begin initializing on your device. You’ll see Upload Complete next to the media when your files are ready. You’ll also be notified via email.
- That’s it. Your media is uploaded, and you can add them to your project for editing.
As you can see, Video Editor’s Mobile QR code Upload feature connects the dots between the ease of shooting on mobile and the precision of desktop editing. Now, you’ll never have to scramble to get your mobile clips to your desktop for editing.