If you forward your creator site email to a Gmail address it is recommended to set this up under the same Gmail account as you can then directly reply...
If you forward your creator site email to a Gmail address it is recommended to set this up under the same Gmail account as you can then directly reply to the received email as your creator site email!
- Open the Gmail Settings via the top-right gear icon viewing your inbox.
- Select the Accounts and Import tab.
- Click Add another email address under Send mail as section.
- Enter your streamer and brand name and your created creator email address.
- Enter "stmp.mailgun.org" as the server, your creator email address as the username, and the password you used when setting up your creator email as the password.
- Enter the code you received on the email address you use to forward creator site emails.
- You can now set how Gmail replies to received email in Accounts and Import Send mail as section and the signature for this creator email under General.
Use another email client to send out email with your creator site email address.