Getting Started on YouTube
If you just created a new channel or you already own an existing channel, YouTube requires to complete two (2) verification steps per channel in order to recognize your channel from your Talk Studio:
1. Log in to your YouTube Studio through Google.
2. VERIFY YOUR CHANNEL through text messaging. You'll be asked to enter a valid phone number and where you will be sent a verification code. (approximately 24 hours to verify)
3. Once verified, visit your channel from your YouTube Studio. At the top right of your screen and locate & click: Create > Go-live > Right now > Built-in webcam.
*This is a crucial step to complete so that YouTube is able to confirm your channel is not spam or a robot account.
4. Go live directly from your YouTube Studio for a few seconds. Please ensure you show your camera feed while you are live, otherwise, you may not be eligible to continue until you verify your video/camera on-screen.
5. Select the stream as an Unlisted stream so as to not reflect your first/test stream through your channel's public search results. After 24 hours from the time you went live has elapsed, you will have verified your YouTube channel successfully, and be able to broadcast to your channel from your Talk Studio there afterward.
If you wish to contact our team at Talk Studio, please contact us through email at, [email protected] for any additional assistance and our team would be happy to assist you further. Thank you!