Restream is a service to stream to 30+ platforms, including Twitch, Youtube, Mixer and more.
Here are the steps on how to set up Restream and Streamlabs Desktop:
- Download Streamlabs Desktop from Streamlabs' official Download Page
- Click the Settings Cog on the left panel
- Within Streamlabs Desktop Settings menu, go to Stream and select "Stream to custom ingest"
- Ensure that the Stream Type is selected as "Streaming Services"
- Use the Service drop-down to select either Restream.io-RTMP or Restream.io FTL
- Log into Restream on a browser
- Copy your Stream Key from the Restream Dashboard
- Paste the Restream stream key
- Go-live through Restream with Streamlabs Desktop