In the ever-evolving world of live streaming, achieving success doesn’t only rely on your charisma or the games you play but also on leveraging data to make strategic decisions. Enter StreamBee, a cutting-edge app now available through the Streamlabs Desktop app store, designed to propel streamers to new heights by equipping them with data-powered insights.
From discovering your optimal streaming schedule to identifying the best games for growth, tracking chat engagement, and much more, StreamBee is your ultimate sidekick for streaming success. Whether your platform of choice is Twitch, YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, or Discord, prepare to transform your streaming journey with StreamBee and Streamlabs!
Installing StreamBee from the Streamlabs App Store
The first step to using StreamBee to grow as a live streamer is installing the app from the Streamlabs App Store—here’s how to do it.
- Launch Streamlabs Desktop.
- Under the App Store tab (from the left navigation panel), select App Store Home.
- In the search field, type in StreamBee (shown as StreamBee Analytics).
- Next, click Install to begin installing the app.
- Once the app is installed, select Open from the homepage of your installed apps. Streamlabs Desktop will confirm if you want to open an external link—give the app permission to proceed.
- Next, you’ll be brought to a window in your browser asking you to Log In or Sign Up for StreamBee using your Twitch account. Select Sign In With Twitch. Don’t worry, you’ll be able to add more accounts from other platforms later.
Connecting Social Platforms to StreamBee
- Once you’re signed in with your Twitch account, you’ll be brought back to the Streamlabs Desktop app to begin onboarding, starting with selecting the platforms that you use. Select each, then click Continue.
- Next, tell StreamBee how many hours per month you wish to stream. Use the slider to select the number of hours, then select Continue.
- Now you should see a You’re All Set screen with some insights for you to check out. However, before checking insights, you need to connect all of your accounts. Scroll down to where it says Set Up Tracking For Other Platforms and select Connect.
- In the next window, you’ll see all of the platforms you selected earlier. Now, you can connect each account using your credentials for each platform.
Now, it’s time to dive into the amazing features of StreamBee. To make it easy to follow, we’ll do a walkthrough following what appears in the left navigation bar. Please keep in mind that you’ll be seeing demo data when first logging in (your own data will show after your next stream).
From a general overview to top clips from your live stream worth resharing, this section gets into key takeaways of your latest live stream. Below are some of the analytics you can check here:
- Engagement—chatters, lurkers, word count, messages per chatter, etc.
- Viewers—regular viewers, casual viewers, new viewers, average watch time, average time to follow
- Monetization—subscribers, gifted subs, bits, renews, unsubs
- VOD Review—notable moments of your last live stream
- Top Clips—the best clips and moments from your live stream
Here you can find a list of your previous streams, including the start times, length, and peak viewers.
The Growth tab is where you can find your creator dashboard. Here you can see your total fans and followers, weekly growth, and total views and impressions by week or month (you can also view according to each platform). FYI, Twitch has its own dedicated growth tab on your creator dashboard, as this is a primary platform for many live streamers.
What to Stream
If you’re not sure what game is of most interest to your audience and worth streaming the most, the What to Stream tab uncovers that for you. You can compare how much time you streamed a particular game to how it’s contributed to your growth via followers gained and hours watched, for example.
When to Stream
If you’re also unsure what’s the best time to stream on Twitch or a similar platform, this tab compares stats from previous live streams to tell you the best time, day of the week, and even how long to stream for optimal results.
This integral feature of StreamBee helps you understand and improve your earning potential. From identifying which games convert followers to subscribers to spotlighting your biggest supporters, these insights provide a clear picture of your revenue streams. Understand where your earnings are coming from, and develop strategic plans to bring in even more revenue.
Looking for what's new to StreamBee? Find all updates right here.
Discord & Support
If you need extra guidance, be sure to join StreamBee’s Discord community for Streamers and Creators.
In the world of live streaming, it's essential to stay one step ahead. With StreamBee at your side, you have powerful allies that translate complex data into insights you can use to make informed decisions.