Hey, streamers! Have you heard the exciting news? Streamlabs Desktop has now an integration with Crowd Control (available through the Streamlabs App Store). In case you’re not familiar, Crowd Control is an app that puts your audience in the driver's seat of your gameplay. With Crowd Control, viewers can directly impact in-game events (known as effects) using their Twitch Bits, or direct tips (Streamlabs Ultra members only).
This new level of interactivity is set to make your streams more dynamic, engaging, and memorable. From helping or hindering you in games like GTA V and Enter the Gungeon, to guiding your adventure in Skyrim, Crowd Control brings a wealth of fresh opportunities for audience interaction. Plus, Streamlabs Ultra subscribers receive one Crowd Control Pro feature for free and a 2-month free trial of Crowd Control Pro. Keep reading to learn more about how to make the most of this new Streamlabs integration.
Installing Crowd Control From the Streamlabs App Store
- Launch Streamlabs Desktop on your computer.
- Under the App Store tab (from the left navigation panel), select App Store Home.
- In the search field, type in Crowd Control.
- Next, click Install to begin installing the app.
- Once the app is installed, select Open from the homepage of your installed apps.
If you don’t already use the native Crowd Control app or have an active game running, you will see a message that says “No Active Game Found” in Streamlabs Desktop. Follow the next set of directions to get started with Crowd Control.
How to Get Crowd Control Running
- Follow the redirect in Desktop to CrowdControl.live to download the Crowd Control app. Follow the instructions to get the app installed and running on your computer. Note: Crowd Control is only available for Windows.
- Once you’ve downloaded Crowd Control, launch the app and log in using your Twitch, YouTube, or Discord account.
- Once you’re logged in, select the Live tab from the left navigation panel.
- Next, select the game you’d like to play by searching for the game title in the search bar. Each game will have a Game Setup Guide linked right next to it. Follow those instructions for the specific game you wish to play.
- Now that you’ve selected your game, you can manage the pricing of your effects under the Manage Your Session tab in the Crowd Control app. Here, you can also copy and paste a direct link to your gaming session.
- Once you’ve made all necessary changes to your effects, select Start Session and head back to Streamlabs Desktop.
- Now you should see an active session in Streamlabs Desktop. Once you’re ready, click the Go Live button—you’re ready to stream your interactive gameplay with your audience.
And you're ready to roll! Start a game, invite your viewers to join in, and watch as your stream's engagement reaches new heights. You are able to delete effects and change tip amounts within the Streamlabs Desktop app.
Leverage the power of Streamlabs x Crowd Control integration to supercharge your live streams. By enabling viewers to influence gameplay directly, you can drive more engagement while creating compelling content. Such a unique, interactive experience can set you apart from other streamers, attracting a larger audience that wants to be fully immersed in your gameplay.