To start streaming games on Facebook, you will need to set up a Gaming Video Creator Page. This page allows you to spotlight your top clips, post content for your fans, interact with your community, and much more.
To create your Gaming Video Creator Page you will need to:
- Go to the Gaming Page Creator
- Enter a name for your Page
- Upload a Profile Picture
- Upload a Cover Photo
- Send Notifications to tell your friends about your new Page
How to Go Live on Facebook Using Streamlabs Desktop
- Open Streamlabs Desktop and log in via Facebook
- After you’ve connected your page, press the “Go Live” button
- Another window will pop up asking you to add a game category, title, description, and pick your page
- Lastly, click “Confirm & Go Live.” and you will be streaming to your new Facebook Gaming page
Our latest integration with Facebook Gaming allows you to stream to your timelines, groups, or the pages you manage. To learn more about our latest integration, please read our blog post with more information.
If you have any questions or comments, please let us know. Remember to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
You can download Streamlabs Desktop here.
Read more from Streamlabs: