Whether you want to stream full time or just for fun, giving your viewers a way to support you will help you create a better stream in the long run. Reinvest that money into the stream. Use it to buy better gear, stream overlays, or parts for your PC.
In this blog, we’ll show you how to add a donation button to your Twitch, including setting up a Streamlabs tip page, and editing and adding panels to your Twitch channel.
Setting up a Streamlabs Tip Page
Before you can start accepting tips, you’ll need to create a Streamlabs tip page. Setting up a tip page is easy and only takes a couple of minutes. We work with various payment processors, including PayPal, giving you more ways to monetize your channel than anyone else in the industry. Most importantly, setting up a tip page is entirely free. We will never take a cut of the money you receive.
We’ve written an in-depth article about setting up your tip page. To learn more, read our blog article here.
Add a Twitch Tip Panel
- In the upper-right corner, click your profile icon.
- Select Channel from the drop-down menu.
- Click the About section on the next screen.
- Toggle the Edit Panels option in the top left section of the screen.
- Scroll down and click the box with a large plus sign in it and then click “Add a Text or Image Panel”.
- Now you can add a title to your panel, the link to your Streamlabs Tip Page, a Description, and an image.
Need an Image?
We’ve recently rolled out a new feature giving streamers the ability to add professionally designed panels from a selection of over 50 different templates.
Visit our Panel Maker page on the Streamlabs Dashboard to start designing your own panels today.
You can download Streamlabs OBS here.
Read more from Streamlabs: