If you use Streamlabs OBS, you’re probably already recommending it to your friends. Now you can earn revenue for your channel in the process.
Whether you’re an up-and-coming streamer or you’re already a pro, earning more can help alleviate financial pressure so that you can focus on streaming full-time. And if you are just getting started, we know how hard it is to get that first trickle of revenue.
With Streamlabs Affiliate program you can get an additional revenue source and help a good cause at the same time.
Here’s how the program works:
- As an affiliate, you now have a unique Streamlabs URL that will link to a download of Streamlabs OBS (SLOBS).
- For each unique individual who installs and opens SLOBS by clicking on your affiliate URL, you earn $.40 cash. Multiple installations from one person do not count.
- Streamlabs will donate up to $10,000 to a new charity each month based on the total amount of cash paid out to affiliates
Let me get this straight — you will pay me $.40 every time someone installs SLOBS, which is free and takes seconds to install?
Yes, you got it.
To get started, head over to your affiliate page and follow these 3 steps:
(1) Set up PayPal. Right now, we handle affiliate payments exclusively through PayPal so you need PayPal to get paid for your referrals.
(2) share your referral URL: Discord, twitter, family gathering, in the middle of your fortnite match, in an uber — these are all fine options.
(3) track your progress
We know that streaming is tough and we hope that this affiliate program makes the financial aspect of streaming a little easier for you.
As always, if you have any questions or feedback, please let us know.
1) suggest free streaming tool (SLOBS) to friends via your affiliate link
2) get paid $.40 every time a new friend installs and opens SLOBS
3) help a charity