Many fans enjoy donating to their favorite creators to support their growing channels. However, some fans prefer to send physical items instead of donations.. If you’re a Twitch streamer, YouTuber, or content creator, a Throne wishlist is the perfect way for your audience to send you gifts.
What is Throne?
Throne is a platform that allows you to create a wishlist to share with your audience while protecting your privacy. Fans can gift items through the platform, and Throne will deliver them from your wishlist to your door (while keeping your address and other personal information safe). When you receive your gifts, you can give fans a shoutout on social media or thank them directly on Throne via text or video message.
P.S. Sign up now for Throne (←using this link), and your fans will get 10% off eligible gifts for the first 5 days. Additionally, you’ll receive a code for a free trial of Streamlabs Ultra, unlocking premium creator apps designed for live streaming (including some advanced features of Streamlabs Desktop streaming software), recording, video editing, monetization, and much more.
How to Setup Your Throne Wishlist
- First, make an account with Throne by connecting your email or social media account of your choice. Today, we’re going to set up an account through Twitch. Start by selecting whether you want to set up an account as a Creator or Fan.
- Next, choose a username for your Throne account. We recommend using your Twitch name or whatever you're known as on our platform of choice.
- Click Sign Up with Twitch or another preferred platform, Be sure to complete the onboarding until the end to connect your account correctly.
- Next, select your Country of Residence. If your country isn’t on the list, this means that Throne cannot send gifts to you yet. The platform is still expanding, so there’s a chance your country will be added.
- Write a little about yourself and the kind of content you create (this will be public).
- Next, select your Interests so Throne can recommend gifts to add to your wishlist. You can choose from everything from VTubing to podcasting.
- Once you select Continue, you’ll be directed to your Throne homepage,aka your wishlist. From here, you can add gifts by clicking Add Gift.
- Now, you should see the Throne Gift Store, which allows you to search for gifts from verified brands/partners, add a product manually via a link, or add a Cash Gift amount.
To add a Product link, copy and paste the link of an item you’d like to add to your wishlist. If you add a gift that isn’t listed on Throne’s verified store list, a cash gift will be paid out to you to purchase the gift on your own.
You can also select Cash Gifts outright to receive funds instead of an item. When adding from a product link, be sure to add a short description. You can also enable Crowdfunding, allowing multiple fans to donate towards the same gift at your discretion.
- Once you’ve finished adding items to your wishlist, go to your Settings to add your address, personalize your profile, and select integrations such as adding stream alerts for gifts and contributions via Streamlabs Alerts.
- Once everything is ready, begin sharing your wishlist on your social media platforms so your fans can begin sending you gifts.
Throne allows fans to give back to their favorite creators and is perfect for streamers and content creators just starting out. With the Crowdfunding feature, your followers can band together to help add things to improve your streaming/creator setup, such as a new graphics card or custom VTuber model.
What are some dream items you wish to add to your Throne wishlist?