This past year has been a trying time for abortion seekers here in New Hampshire and across the country. Between the introduction of numerous anti-abortion bills at the state level and the fall of Roe v. Wade in June, abortion seekers need your help now more than ever.
The Reproductive Freedom Fund of New Hampshire was founded in 2019 to meet the need for an accessible source of financial support for abortion care here in New Hampshire. RFFNH works to remove any financial or logistical barriers that patients in or travelling to New Hampshire may face in accessing their care.
In a little over a year, RFFNH has:
- Funded over $115,000.00 in abortion care at abortion providers across seven different states
- Served over 275 patients
In addition to financial support, RFFNH offers accommodation and transportation support to our patients. We are excited to begin offering volunteer abortion doula services soon. Abortion doulas are non-medical professionals trained to provide emotional and logistical support to patients before, during, and after their abortion.
By hosting a charity stream in benefit of RFFNH through Streamlabs, you will be helping patients in and travelling to New Hampshire pay for the life-saving care that is abortions.
A charity stream fundraiser that raises:
- $150.00 to $200.00 could pay for a hotel or motel room for a patient travelling for their care
- $500.00 - the average cost an of abortion - could pay for one patient's care
- Learn more about RFFNH
- Start fundraising for RFFNH using Streamlabs Charity
- Download the free Overlays for Streamlabs Desktop
- Install the matching Charity Alerts
- Grab the Alerts for use in other broadcasting software