Your logo is a powerful tool, and it’s one of the first opportunities you have to define your brand. Your logo will be everywhere: on your emotes, merchandise, overlays, website. Make it count. If you don’t have a logo or don’t have the time or money to hire a professional designer, don’t worry. Streamlab Logo Maker is a quick and easy way to create a logo that you love.
A unique logo gives your channel a sense of professionalism, strengthens your brand, and makes it easier for others to recognize you.
In this article, we’ll talk about customizing your logo, adding it to your Twitch emotes, and promoting your brand in minutes.
Visit the Streamlabs Logo Maker
To start designing a new logo, visit the logo maker dashboard. When you enter this page, you have the option to customize a pre-made logo template or start from scratch.
When you start from scratch, you’ll begin with a blank canvas. Here are some tips to help you create your logo:
- Start with a Symbol: choose a symbol that represents you or your channel. The symbol can be the centerpiece of the logo or used as an accent. It will generally be one of the most recognizable parts, so choose a symbol that is meaningful to you. There are hundreds of different symbols to choose from, so make sure to browse through all of them before picking the one you like. There are various types of symbols to choose from, including Aliens, Anchors, Animals, Bows, Brushes, Buildings, Fire, Feathers, etc.
- Upload an Image: If you already have an image you feel represents you as a brand, then start by uploading that and accenting it with a symbol.
- Add Shapes: adding rectangles, squares, or ellipses is a great way to add some symmetry to your logo. Use them to outline your entire logo or capture your viewer’s attention.
- Add Text: Lastly, you can add text to reinforce the name of your channel.
You can resize or even copy and paste any element you add to your logo to create duplicates. You can even change them to a different color using the edit bar. If you’re editing a shape, you can add a gradient.
There are hundreds of different fonts to choose from, all with a preview so you can see which one is best for you. Reshape and recolor to suit your brand. You can also rearrange layers via the side navigation.
When you are done customizing your logo, click on “Next Step” and download your image.
How to Add Your Logo To Twitch Emotes
Twitch emotes are a staple in any streamer’s arsenal. Viewers use these little emoticons to show excitement, happiness, or even confusion. However, adding your logo into the mix can be a daunting task as customizing and adding emotes is left up to the individuals to do.
How to Unlock Twitch Emotes
Twitch emotes are available for partner or affiliate streamers. To become a Twitch affiliate you must first reach the following achievements in 30 calendar days:
- Reach 50 Followers.
- Stream for 8 hours.
- Stream on 7 different days.
- Have an average of 3 viewers.
How to Create Twitch Emotes
After you’ve unlocked emotes, you can add or delete them, assign them to a specific subscriber tier, and customize them to reinforce your brand.
To add Twitch emotes, go to your dashboard on Twitch and click on “Viewer Rewards”. Upload a new emote by clicking the + button under the tier you’d like to add it to.
Twitch provides a handy auto-resize option to ensure your emotes are always the correct dimension. Please make sure you upload a single square image between 112 x 112px and 4096 x 4096px and Twitch auto resizer will do the rest.
You can download Streamlabs OBS here.