Today, Streamlabs is excited to announce that DLive, the largest live streaming community on the blockchain, is receiving added integration in Streamlabs OBS to make the go-live process more seamless for its users.
What’s more, users streaming on DLive can access exclusive features only available in Streamlabs OBS.
How To Access Your Stream Key And Go Live
Select DLive from the drop-down menu when you open Streamlabs OBS
After you have selected DLive from the drop-down menu, you will be prompted to enter your Stream Key. To view your Stream Key you must first fill out the stream info on DLive.
- Head over to DLive.tv and make an account if you haven’t already.
- Click on the camcorder icon in the top right corner beside your avatar on Dlive Web
After you click on the camcorder icon you will need to fill in the title of the stream, your preferred language, category and replay thumbnail image.
Save your stream information and click on Encoding Server Information to access your Stream Key.
Generate a server URL and copy your Stream Key.
Copy and paste your Stream Key into Streamlabs OBS and you’ll now be able to go live in Streamlabs OBS!
Exclusive Features in Streamlabs OBS
Creators using Streamlabs OBS get access to a number of exclusive features. These features provide an experience designed to enhance the quality and production value of your live stream including improved moderation tools and features to increase performance and quality.
- Selective Recording: A revolutionary feature unique to Streamlabs OBS that allows you to pick and choose the sources that appear in a recorded video of your live broadcast.
- Game Overlay For Single Monitors: An innovation in the way live streamers with a single monitor engage with their community. Game Overlay is a cutting edge new feature that gives streamers the ability to view chat and events overlayed on top of the screen. It is an exceptionally convenient and critical feature for live streamers with a single monitor.
- App Store: Access over 40 unique applications designed to grow your channel and increase production value. Whether you want to broadcast to multiple platforms, access thousands of stream-safe songs, or need exclusive overlays and alerts, discover and install unique applications for any need with Streamlabs OBS.
- Game-aware video encoding: Our team of video encoding engineers have conducted over 20,000 tests to enhance live stream video quality. We’ve implemented a machine learning system to encode video games resulting in significant improvements in video quality.
- Streamlabs Cloudbot: Streamlabs Cloudbot is a moderation and entertainment tool that live streamers can access from Streamlabs.com. Cloudbot comes with over 26 unique features that improve engagement, keep the chat clean, and lets you focus on streaming while we take care of the rest.
- Media File Caching: A successful and groundbreaking initiative to reduce the CPU usage by Streamlabs OBS. With Media File Caching, we see a CPU usage reduction of more than 35%.
You can download Streamlabs OBS here.