Streamlabs Cloudbot is a moderation and entertainment tool that live streamers can access from Streamlabs.com. It’s the only chatbot that works for Twitch, YouTube, and Mixer simultaneously, and it’s just gotten a lot better.
In the past several months we’ve been hard at work improving and adding functionality. Over the next couple of weeks, we’ll be taking an in-depth look at some of the key features, walk you through how to use them, and show you the benefits. For now, we wanted to provide you with a high-level overview of some of the newly added functionality available in Streamlabs Cloudbot today.
To get started, you can access Cloudbot from here: https://streamlabs.com/dashboard/cloudbot
For additional information about Cloudbot read our original blog post here.
- Added Keywords — Add custom keywords that trigger specific commands. This allows for more dynamic responses that aren’t tied to the use of exclamation points and the bot can reply dynamically to something mentioned in chat.
- Added more command cost customization, as of recently you can adjust commands and assign a different cost for Subscribers, Regulars & Mods to give them a discount.
Added Cloudbot Loyalty Store
- Create custom rewards for your viewers to claim with their loyalty points
- Added customizable alert for the Loyalty Store
Added New Modules / Minigames
- Eight Ball: Ask the magic eight ball a question and it will reply with a random response
- Slots: Spin the slot machine to potentially get more loyalty points
- Emote pyramids: Try to get a complete emote pyramid without being interrupted
- Emote Combos: Join together to create the longest Kappa combo in chat
- Duel: Battle fellow viewers with loyalty points on the line, winner takes all
Creator Sites Integration — Additional components related to loyalty have been added to Creator Sites.
- Loyalty Leaderboard component available
- Loyalty Store component available
- Your default and custom commands list will be viewable in your Creator Site
- Added the ability to assign the role of Regular to your most loyal viewers. This can be used to trigger Regular only commands and potentially bypass certain filters depending on your settings.
- Added the ability to export your Streamlabs Desktop Chatbot setting to Cloudbot
- Added the option to hide punishment messages