More people use live streaming today to connect with others, grow their business, share an idea, and build communities. Live streaming is here to stay. This is especially true in the current environment.
Melon is the easiest way to live stream to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, or a custom platform. You can live stream directly from your browser with your default camera and microphone or your mobile phone. Let’s go over three things:
- Why build Melon
- What are the main benefits
- How people are using Melon today.
To get started, click here to start live streaming with Melon today.
Why build Melon
One reason: empower content creators to do more. That’s it. Everyone should be able to go live on Facebook or YouTube with just a few clicks. Melon is here to do just that - democratize live streaming!
There are several, and we will keep adding new great features based on what we hear from you.
- There is no complicated setup, nothing to install, and your guests do not need to make an account. You can just login with your Google or Facebook account and you are live.
- Melon is the simplest tool for anyone to get started live streaming.
- Reach more people when you stream. Go live on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch all at the same time. Again, you can do this with just one click. We will take care of the rest on our servers.
- Besides multistream being easy for you, why does multistream matter? Because you can reach more people, and you can see where your content and your message resonate more. Perhaps you’ve been streaming to YouTube, but the Facebook audience loves your content more. Now you can be everywhere at the same time.
Personalize your live stream
- Make your broadcast yours! Stand out among others. Add your brand. Add your backgrounds.
- You can do this easily by picking some of the pre-loaded overlays or uploading your own logo and background.
- Melon is lighting fast. Everything is done in the cloud, preserving your computer. Blazing fast response time and low CPU usage when you stream to Facebook or YouTube.
- We built Melon so that you can feel in the moment when you stream. Focus on your conversation!
Tools to engage your audience
- The news ticker helps you remind folks of the message. A banner lets you title your show. Integrated chat that syncs chat from the Facebook chat or the YouTube chat directly to Melon and private chat just for you and your guests.
- You or your guests can share your screen, and of course, you get to control who is in the broadcast.
- There are multiple ways to interact with your audience when you stream.
Different ways people are using Melon today
- Podcasting: Podcasters are taking their shows live. They are either inviting guests on stream and having a real-time conversation or having a solo show, but interacting live in chat.
- Small businesses: We’ve seen folks leverage Melon to grow their business, especially on Facebook.
- Updates on different topics: You can use Melon to share a message with your community about any topic you care about. Business and non-business. Then you can handle questions in real time.
- Education: Teachers are using Melon to hold seminars and classes and educate their students on the growing live-streaming space.
- Music: Artists are going live and sharing their music with their communities.
Melon is free to try. There is no trial, and no credit card is required. We built Melon to democratize live content creation. We packed it with unique features such as multi-streaming, audience engagement tools, and the easiest go-live process today (no downloads, no accounts).
We are excited for you to try Melon for free and to create amazing content!