Mixer’s shutdown came as a shock. We know you’ve spent time and energy building your community. No matter what platform you choose to stream on, Streamlabs will work with you to make your transition as smooth as possible.
We’ve recently created a tool that will help you transfer your account settings from Mixer to another live streaming platform. Below is a guide to assist you in moving your account settings.
- If you subscribe to Streamlabs Prime, your subscription will transfer to the new account when you use the migrate function.
- Your Tip/donation URL is associated with the primary account — once you have changed your primary account, your tip/donation URL will change. You can find your current tip URL here. Please update this wherever you advertise your tip link.
Steps to Remove Mixer as Your Primary Account:
- From the account settings page, click the “migrate” button next to the account you would like to be your new primary streaming account. If your desired primary account is already linked, please unlink it, then use the migrate function.
2. A prompt will confirm that you wish to migrate your history and settings to your new account.
3. A prompt will ask you to authenticate the account to which you are migrating.
You have now successfully removed Mixer as your primary account. All of your scene collections, settings, tip/donation history, and Streamlabs Prime benefits (if applicable) should be present on your new primary account.
Read more from Streamlabs